WHAT'S UP WITH THE NEVER ENDING COVID, UNREST, AND UNEMPLOYMENT? COULD WE REALLY HAVE A HOT WAR WITH CHINA? WE ARE REAPING WHAT WE HAVE SOWED.
GOD'S FINAL JUDGMENT IS COMING AGAINST AMERICA. BUT HE'S STILL SAVING PEOPLE. JUST LIKE YOU.
August 20, 2020
Jeremiah. 46:21 – “For the day of their calamity has come upon them, the time of their punishment.”
We've never had a year like 2020. Riots and looting unstopped by police. First we're told one thing then another about the coronavirus. Some public schools still won't resume classes this fall. But something far worse is coming. Are you ready for nuclear war and an invasion from China? Yes, that sounds wild. I'll explain. America has abandoned God and He has abandoned us. We're toast. But He has a rescue plan in Jesus Christ. He may protect you in the coming judgment. And tell others about what you read here at renovationministries.org. It might save them too.
For decades we've seen endless disasters that have been getting worse. Bigger wildfires and earthquakes. Mass shootings all the time. We didn't have these 50, 60 years ago. Then we usually obeyed God and had His protection. Not any more. After years of disasters isn't it time we finally see God has abandoned America?
He's even left His churches! They're supposed to be God's
house. But when shootings happen in churches, that tells
you He's abandoned them. And they don't know He's
gone! So if He's not protecting His own house why should
He, or how could He, still be protecting the nation?
So why has God abandoned America? Because we kept
violating His laws. He wanted us to be light and treat each
other right. But we want darkness and perversion. And
what's America's churches doing in all this mess? Sleeping and not sounding the alarm. Why aren't they on their knees praying that we'd come back to God? They're supposed to do that! But they can't because He's left them. They don't have His power anymore. They're sleeping. And God will deal with them for that.
It's time we see what's really going on. But He's still saving and helping people who get serious with Him. More on that later.
I do not claim the office or position of prophet. I am not bringing any new doctrines or teachings. Or explaining any Bible codes, which, by the way, don't exist. Now two times in 44 years I told people what I thought was a word or message from God -- but I was wrong. One was about getting married in 1978. It didn't happen. The other was a major purchase I thought I was to make in 2016. But I found out it would have been a mistake so I didn't make the purchase. So I was wrong both times. The messages on this website are different. You can judge for yourself. I have learned more of God's word since then and to be more careful of what I say.
Here I explain how and why God judges nations. How He judged nations a long time ago is the same way He judges them today. And it will be the same way the Lord judges nations tomorrow. Because He does not change. If we understand this we have the chance to be prepared when His final judgment comes. Doesn't that make sense?
Even God's patience has limits. I'll be giving you examples.
America's in trouble with God. He has the right to judge us because He's our Creator. He gave you the air you're breathing today. He is revealed only through the Bible.
The first people God made were Adam and Eve. At first everything went great for them. They were in a garden in paradise. Then they blew it and God kicked them out. They had kids and people got worse. So bad God finally gave up on people. He told a man named Noah He was going to wipe out all of mankind with a flood covering the whole world. So He had Noah build a big boat to rescue his family and all the animals. God is still rescuing people today.
Gen. 6:5,6 … “Then the Lord saw that the wickedness of man was great on the earth, and that every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. The Lord was sorry that He had made man on the earth, and He was grieved in His heart.”
So God put up with mankind as long as He could. Then He wiped them out with a worldwide flood. He gave up on them. Their time was up. Did it happen? There are ancient stories of a worldwide flood from at least 270 cultures on many continents. Most of those stories tell about a man who built a big boat used to rescue his family and animals from a worldwide flood.
GOD DOES NOT LIKE TO JUDGE.
Ez. 18:23 – “Do I have any pleasure in the death of the wicked, declares the Lord God, rather than that he should turn from his ways and live?” 2nd Peter 3:9 – “The Lord is not slow about His promise, ... but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish but for all to come to repentance.”
So He doesn't like to judge. He prefers to forgive. But sadly, most people don't want to have anything to do with Him.
Now everything we do will be exposed. Jesus said in Luke 12:2 – “But there is nothing covered up that will not be revealed, and hidden that will not be known … what you have whispered in secret will be shouted from the housetops.”
God doesn't ignore our sin. If we turn from our sin He blesses us. He treats us better than we deserve. But if we turn away and stay away, we always pay a penalty. Both people and nations get a final judgment. Before He hits us with His final judgment He sends warning judgments. In Deut. 28 we read about them. These are disasters to bring us back to Him. They are calculated to make us finally see we are not our our god.
Three I will explain here are extreme weather, violence,
and foreign domination. They are seen in the news almost
By extreme weather we've had many examples. In 2017
America had 10 hurricanes in a row. We hadn't
had anything like that since 1893, according to the
Miami Herald newspaper. Other news reports say the
drought came back in 2018 in several western U.S.
states. We forget God still controls the weather. When
we don't return to God we have no rain. Psalm 68:6
says, “Only the rebellious live in a parched land.”
The next warning judgment I'll cite from Deut. 28 is
violence. We see that in the Black Lives Matter riots,
mass shootings and terrorism. We've had mass shootings
even in churches and schools now for years. Years! Hosea
4:6 tells us something everyone should know:
“Since you have forgotten the law of your God,
I also will forget your children.” So the Lord isn't
protecting our children any more because we have
left Him. You don't leave God's law behind without leaving Him behind. They go together. We leave Him, He leaves us. Do you see what I'm saying?
The next warning judgment I'll cite is foreign domination. Years ago many nations owed America money. Not any more. Now it has reversed. We are a major debtor nation, owing them many billions. Whether you're a nation or an individual, the more debt you have the less freedom you have. Proverbs 22:7 warns us, “The rich rules over the poor, and the borrower becomes the lender's slave.” As America owes more and more, its taxes go up and citizens and the nation lose freedom. Since 2018 we've seen how more and more China has been dominating us by unfair trade, spying, and by growing evidence, likely sending us the coronavirus.
And what's up with the non stop Hispanic invasion of America? Will Trump's border wall work and protect us? No. You can spend zillions of dollars on a border wall but if you have rejected and abandoned God you aren't safe. Just look at foreign domination as a warning judgment in Deut. 28: 43,44: "The alien who is among you shall rise above you higher and higher, but you will go down lower and lower. He shall lend to you, but you will not lend to him; he shall be the head, and you will be the tail."
We have also ignored the Biblical principle of escalating judgments. We see them in Lev. 26, Ex. 7-11, and Amos 4:6-12. The idea is simple. A nation disobeys and God sends a warning judgment. If they disobey further, He sends another but it's worse. Now if they persist in rebellion He sends yet another judgment that is still worse.
We have seen escalating judgments right before our eyes. When you saw the news in 2017 about the many disasters you kept hearing they were the worst of their kind in a long time or the worst ever. But we still, still didn't pay attention.
Some time ago, and I suspect it was 1973, we reached the point of no return with God. We had three strikes and we're out. We have gone over the cliff. There will be no return to God. He has given up on us. We're over, we're history, we're toast. But reading and acting on this message just might save your life and change your eternity.
Ecc. 3:1 – “There is an appointed time for everything.” vs. 3 – “A time to tear down and a time to build up.” Payback is coming. Our time as a nation is up. Are you ready?
God has a rescue plan. It doesn't cost you anything. It's Jesus Christ. Some of you have heard about Him. But most of you don't know how His plan works. It just might save your life. Stick around so I can tell you about it.
Before I can tell you about God's rescue plan I must tell you why He will judge America. We've been doing what He's told us not to do. We've been breaking God's laws. Yet His laws are to protect us.
Most of you won't like hearing His charges against America. They are reasons we deserve His judgment. You'll say I'm judgmental and intolerant. But can we agree that America is in trouble? We're more divided now since our Civil War in the 1800's. We could still go to war with North Korea. Sometimes truth is not pleasant. If your doctor says you have a terrible disease that will kill you, but you can be cured if you change your thinking and habits, do you call that hate speech? If the truth saved your life, wouldn't you want it?
SO HERE'S SOME OF THE CHARGES GOD HAS AGAINST AMERICA. THEY ARE REASONS WE DESERVE HIS JUDGMENT:
1. Abortion --- nations that abort their children do not
survive. Some of you women have aborted a child. But if
you confess that sin, turn from it and to God, and are
serious, you will be forgiven. You will find the peace you
want. Same for you men involved. The blood of your child
is on your hands too.
Abortion is what the Bible calls the shedding of innocent
blood. And boy, does God hate it! Prov. 6:16 says “He
hates the hands that shed innocent blood”.
Now look at Numbers 35:33: “So you shall not pollute
the land in which you are. For blood pollutes the land,
and no expiation (that's like forgiveness) can be made for the blood shed on it, except by the blood of him who shed it.” So God is saying to America, OK, you
shed innocent blood, then I will shed yours. Every American should see and understand this verse. This is our payback verse. He is, He is, going to avenge the deaths of those millions of aborted children.
God is faithful to His word. He does what He says He will do. He does not change. We have shed much innocent blood. We've lynched hundreds, if not thousands of innocent black Americans by racial prejudice. We have also by now aborted about 60 million helpless preborn children. How might He pay us back? With nuclear war. On August 31, 1999, out of the blue the Lord told me "Nuclear war will be part of America's judgment." I do not look for special messages or revelations. We are not getting any more doctrines, books of the Bible, or even extra verses. But because God is just to nations, He warns those nations. He could also send huge earthquakes, tsunamis, and more. Expect a permanent collapse of the economy. You can't have nationwide judgments killing millions without an economic collapse. There will be riots, suicides, and killings across America like we have never had.
OK, did God ever destroy a nation for this? Yes, ancient Israel. His chosen nation. They sacrificed live, born children by fire to a false god named Molech. God told them to stop. They didn't. Finally, He sent two nations to invade and destroy Israel. So God's patience ran out. He gave up on His chosen country. You can read about this at length in II Kings 17:6-23 and the entire chapter 24. If God thus judged Israel, will He excuse us? No way! So yes, God could send other nations to invade America. I expect Him to. He deals with nations today the same way as a long time ago. So I am expecting nuclear war and an Asian invasion to come to America. It's over.
So just why am I saying we will have an invasion from China? God talks to people in dreams. But how? In the first book of the Bible, Genesis, we see that if someone has two dreams that agree, and if they are consistent with God's charcter and actions then the dream is a message from Him. In Gen. 37:5-11 Joseph had two dreams about his brothers bowing down to him in the future. Now Joseph's brothers had come to hate him. That was fulfilled in Gen. 42:6 and 43:28 when they bowed before Joseph who'd become a high ruler in Egypt.
Here's another example from Genesis. In 41:1-7, and 14-32, Pharaoh tells Joseph about two troubling dreams. Joseph tells him they are God's warnings about seven years of plenty and then famine coming to Egypt. In verse 32 Joseph tells Pharaoh, "Now as for the repeating of the dream to Pharaoh twice, it means that the matter is determined by God and God will quickly bring it about."
On June 24, 2011 I had a dream that an army from Asia had invaded America. I had a dream on Jan. 9th, 2017, that China had invaded America. America had thus been defeated militarily. So two dreams said the same thing. We are going to be invaded. God made it happen to Israel. It's coming to America.
2. Homosexuality is still a sin. But today we accept and
celebrate it even though we are going to be judged for it.
Lev. 18:22 – “You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a
female; it is an abomination.” But the U.S. Supreme Court
legalized homo marriage in 2015. But God didn't. And thus
He does not bless it. The only form of marriage God
recognizes is between one man and one woman. And yes,
it's a sin in theNew Testament: I Tim. 1:10 and I Cor. 6:10.
Jesus let the Old Testament law stand. He didn't delete or
change it. Jesus says He came not to abolish the law in Mt. 5:17.
3. Serial divorces – God hates divorce. But we keep remarrying and re-divorcing. Mal. 2:14-16 – “The Lord has been a witness between you and the wife of your youth, against whom you have dealt with treacherously, though she is your companion and wife by covenant, … for I hate divorce.” Divorce destroys families and any nation with a high divorce rate will destroy itself.
4. Pornography – It destroys marriages and individuals. Just ask any divorce court judge in America. It becomes an addiction and you know addictions destroy. It leads to crime such as rape, prostitution, and human trafficking. The man or woman who walks with God and in His blessings rejects it. Ps. 101:3 – “I will set no unclean thing before my eyes.” What we see, think about, and act on, can destroy us. Jesus warns us in Mt. 5:28 – “Everyone who looks at a woman with lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.” Girls, you do it too! Lust works both ways. 60 years ago porn was hard to find but now it's everywhere. Even on childrens' smart phones.
5. Gambling – it becomes an addiction like porn. The
Bible tells us to stick with our jobs, learn to be content,
and God will provide what we need. Prov. 12:11 – “He
who tills (works) his land will have plenty of bread, but
he who pursues worthless things has no sense.”
Gambling in any form is worthless. Do you really
believe you'll win the lottery? Get real! It's rigged and
it's a scam. God hates scams. What's your chance of
winning Powerball? 1 in 292 million. Today gambling
6. Have you freaked out yet? Here's another charge against us, a reason we deserve God's judgment: sex before and outside of marriage – I Cor. 6:9-11 – “Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunks, nor revilers, (people who swear all the time), nor swindlers, will inherit the kindom of God.”
But America says, “Hey, we're not hurting anyone. We love each other. So we'll have all the sex we want, thank you very much!” Really, you think there's no harm? How many sexually transmitted diseases can you name? Three or four? There are now at least 21 STD's in America. Stay a virgin until marriage -- yes, you read that right -- and you won't have an STD to worry about. And yes, even you can stay a virgin until marriage in the power of Jesus Christ. Hey, if Jesus can get your good friend off cocaine last year then He can help you stay a virgin until marriage. And the last I heard, couples who shack up before marriage have a 40% higher divorce rate than those who don't.
7. Not freaking out yet? You will with this. Tattoos are a sin – Lev. 19:28 – “You shall not make any cuts in your body for the dead, nor make any tattoo marks on yourselves, I am the Lord.” So why is this? The first book of the Bible is Genesis. In chapter one, twice God says He made man in His own image.
God gives everybody two things: life and a body. Whatever He gave you, He expects you to take care of it and respect it. Now if someone gave you a new car, would you throw a bucket of paint on it? Of course not!
God came to earth in the form of a man, Jesus Christ. Jesus came to give us an abundant life as we see in John 10:10. He came to give us light, wisdom, and hope.
People who reject God live in darkness, have no hope, are often superstitious, and have really become their own gods. They identify themselves with tattoos. Let's identify with the light, hope, and help from God by not degrading ourselves. Tattoos degrade. They glorify creation instead of the Creator.
In Lev. 19:28 prohibits two things: cutting our bodies for the dead and getting tattoos. These were practices of the occult, witchcraft, and pagan religions. The Bible does not list two unequal or dissimilar practices in the same verse. So the two listed in Lev. 19:28 are moral equivalents. The occult and false religions are Satan's realm and it is powerful. God wants us to avoid this darkness by specificallly prohibiting fortune telling, communing with the dead (or, channeling with the dead as we know it today which is calling on demons), tarot card reading, and more.
So here's the reasons I believe God's final judgment is coming. Or, why God has given up on America:
God and His word don't change.
We keep violating His law whether as individuals, cities, or as a whole nation. And we don't really care, do we?
We have ignored His many warning judgments. Plus, they have intensified and we don't see that either.
In street preaching in 21+ cities since 2016 I've had total strangers come and tell me about nightmares they've had about God judging America. Now they weren't selling books or CD's about this. They were just ordinary people who had scary dreams. This has happened in five cities. Because God is just He always warns first and He's getting that warning out.
America's churches are asleep. God has abandoned them and they have no power. Many have been losing members for years and now resort to gimmicks to bring people in. They're not out on the streets of your area warning you about this, are they?
I have had two dreams about America being invaded by an Asian army. You don't choose your dreams. And I've never had a reason to seek special spiritual experiences.
TIME FOR SOME GOOD NEWS! NOW I COME TO GOD'S RESCUE PLAN!
HIS PLAN WORKS THIS WAY:
1. First, we agree with God that we are sinners. This is confessing sin. Rom. 3:23 – “For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.” We are sinners both by our basic nature and by choice. We know the bad but choose the good!
2. Just believing God exists isn't enough. The Bible says even the devil, Satan, believes in God. James 2:19 tells us, “You believe in one God? You do well. But even the demons believe and tremble.” Americans everywhere say they believe in God but they certainly don't fear Him. Fearing God includes among other things that you change the way you live. But by His power.
3. Without forgiveness from God through Christ we are doomed to hell forever. Hell is real. Rom. 6:23 “For the wages (or final payoff) of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.” This tells us we will be eternally separated from God and constantly tortured in hell. But, but, our way out, the solution to this, is the gift of salvation found only in God's Son Jesus.
4. We're saved by God's grace. Now what is that? It's God's salvation and other good things we don't deserve and can't earn. Eph. 2:8,9 tell us, “For by grace you are saved through faith, and that faith is not from yourselves, it is a gift of God, so that no one should boast.” Grace is a costly gift from God. So this means, and it's very important you understand this, that you can't live good enough to get into heaven.
5. God wants a personal relationship with us. Not a phony relationship where we attend church just to impress people. Like being a religious showoff. Jesus doesn't let those people into heaven. Here's what He will tell them when they show up at heaven's front door in Mt. 7:21-23: “Not everyone who calls me Lord will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter. Many will say to Me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?' And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness.'”
We can know a lot about God but not know Him personally. That's what He wants with us.
6. We are all part of God's creation but not all of us are in God's family. This requires a transaction. We have to do business with Jesus to get into God's family. John 1:12 says, “But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to be children of God.” So He has to adopt us into His family. This happens when we confess sin, turn from it and turn to God (or, to repent) and then place all, all of our trust in Him to save us by His mercy.
7. Sin requires a sacrifice. Heb. 9:22 tells us, “There is no forgiveness without the shedding of blood.” So there must be a sacrifice. But it must be perfect. Only Jesus could be it. I Peter 3:18 – “For Christ also died for sins once for all, the just for the unjust, that He might bring us to God, having been put to death in the flesh but made alive in the Spirit.”
So when Jesus went to the cross, He became our sacrifice – a sacrifice in our place. Or what we call a substitute sacrifice. So God the Father put on Him all of our sins – our abortions, homosexuality, pornography, everything. Then God put on us all of Jesus' righteousness. Or, all of Jesus' perfect goodness – His peace, forgiveness, and much more. Jesus paid the price and we got the benefit. He took the trash so we could take the treasure.
He then became our bridge to heaven. Only by Him. John 14:6, Jesus' own words, He says, “I am the way, the truth, and the life, and no one comes to the Father but through Me.” So we don't go to heaven through Mohamed or even what is called the Virgin Mary. Neither died for your sins. Only Jesus, the Christ, the Savior.
8. Your sin is not too big for God to forgive. Prov. 28:13: “He who covers (or hides, or denies) his sin will not prosper. But he who confesses and forsakes his sin will find compassion. That's a 24/7 promise. Still good. God's mercy and commitment to forgive are always bigger than your sin. Always.
9. When God forgives, He forgets. Micah 7:19 – “He will again have compassion on us; He will tread our iniquities under foot. Yes, You will cast all their sins into the depths of the sea.” Your forgiven sins are forgotten sins. He will not keep a list of your sins around to remind you about later.
10. If God is dealing with you now, yield, repent, and surrender to Him now. What does repentance mean? It's more than just saying words. It's turning FROM sin and turning TO God. You do a 180 degree turn. Repentance is not reform, like dieting. It's a radical break with your past. It's a life changing transformation. You renounce your sin. True repentance means you finally see how vile your sin is to God first and then you. True repentance begins with a conviction from God and happens with His power. True repentance leads you to plead for God's mercy.
Life's not guaranteed. You already know people who
were younger than you who died. Are you ready to get
serious about Him? To turn your life over to Him and for
you to completely start over?
11. Listen to Jesus' own warning about hell in Rev. 21:8 –
“But for the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable
murderers and immoral persons and sorcerers and idolaters
and all liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with
fire and brimstone, which is the second death.” Nobody ever gets out of hell. It's constant torture and great darkness. And if you're in hell, you're there
forever. And the only thing to breathe is hot sulfur gas.
12. But heaven is forever too. The Lord is serious about getting people there. It's a real place of never ending joy and beauty. You are never separated from loved ones anymore. And there is never any, any, war, crime, or sickness.
So which do you really, really want? And where has your sin and rebellion gotten you so far? Is it worth hanging onto?
If God is dealing with you now, confess your sin, turn to Him alone to save you, and ask that He save you from all your sin. America is over. God is seriously looking for people to save and help. No matter how big and bad your sin, you can start over in Christ. You'd be amazed, really amazed, to discover how much He wants to save, help, and bless.
If you take that step, do these: 1. Get what is called a formal translation of the Bible and start reading it every day. People in a Christian bookstore can offer you several formal translations of the Bible. These are word for word translations and the most accurate. Compare before you buy. 2. Talk to God every day. This is really what prayer is. You don't need a rigid, formal format. Speak to Him as if He's your friend. Thank Him for what you have. Ask Him for help in what concerns you. He's listening!
3. Find a Bible teaching church where only the Bible, not tradition or other so-called sacred writings, is the sole authority. Attend regularly and get involved. Ask the pastor how they can help you grow as a new believer.
And remember that God is faithful and will never leave you.
Christians aren't any better than non Christians. They're just better off. Because of what Jesus did for us that we didn't deserve.
Jim, another street preacher.